Gltuen free menu but we offer wheat (containing gluten) options where noted.
- Protein Power Hot Cereal quinoa & millet hot cereal
- Hot Creamy Oats & Flax gluten-free rolled oats, ground flax seeds
- Almond Pudding chia, almond butter, almond milk, maple syrup, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds
- Overnight Oats soaked oats, coconut milk, chia, maple syrup, cinnamon
Toppings for the above: (based on availability): raisins, coconut shred, carrot shred, seasonal fresh fruit, cinnamon, almond, walnut, cashew, toasted sunflower seeds, toasted pumpkin seeds, hemp seed, chia seed. .50 each
blueberry or apple cinnamon • 9
blueberry, apple-cinnamon, or chocolate chips with NY organic maple syrup • 9
hummus or cashew nut cheese spread, avocado, sprouts, smoked paprika, tahini-miso dressing on your choice of bread: in house made gluten free white-flax; wheat options: sourdough, seeded rye, 14 grain • 8.50
Soup of the day • 8
SALADS & COLD BOWLS
- Hearty Sesame Kale crunchy seasonal raw vegetable, miso-sesame dressing • 10
- Seasonal Greens crunchy seasonal raw vegetable, toasted pumpkin seeds, carrot-ginger dressing • 10.
- Peace Bowl avocado, yam, sprouts, protein quinoa-millet grain, toasted sunflower and pumpkin seeds, raw shredded vegetable, miso-tahini dressing • 12
- Pad Thai Bowl rice noodle, steamed seasonal veg, scallion, mung beans, cilantro, cucumber, tangy almond sauce
- Tempeh & Stir Fry Vegetables with Almond Sauce marinated spiced tempeh, seasonal vegetables, fresh ginger, sesame, your choice of grain: brown basmati rice, quinoa-millet • 18 (add soba +$3.)
- Vegetable Tikki Masala seasonal vegetables and lentils in spicy tomato-coconut sauce, your choice of grain: polenta, basmati brown rice, quinoa-millet • 18
- Lentil Loaf savory loaf with gold mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy, contains almonds & sunflower seeds • 18
- Lasagna hearts of palm noodle, cashew ricotta, vegan mozzarella, herbs, marinara sauce • 18
- Garam Masala Dal & Brown Basmati Rice red lentils, onion, our own Garam Masala • 12
- Falafel Bowl falafel (4 pc), hummus, salsa, greens, tahini sauce, our own pickles • 16
- Good Choice Sandwich your choice of bread, hummus or cashew nut cheese spread, avocado, greens, olives, carrot ginger dressing, sprouts • 9
- Chickpea Falafel & Salad in Red Lentil Wrap falafel, hummus, salsa, greens, tahini sauce, our own pickles in a red lentil wrap • 16
- Burrito beans, yam, greens, avocado, salsa in a wheat or gluten free red lentil wrap • 12
- Quesadilla red lentil gluten free wraps, melted vegan cheese • 12 add kale sauté 1.00
- Quesadilla wheat wrap, melted vegan cheese •10 add kale sauté 1.00
- Avocado Toast hummus or cashew nut cheese spread, avocado, sprouts, smoked paprika, tahini-miso dressing on your choice of bread: in house made gluten free white-flax; wheat options: sourdough, seeded rye, 14 grain • 8.50
- Pizza – topped with your choice of:
• marinara, vegan cheese • 10
• sautéed greens, vegan cheese, pesto • 10
- Spicy Oyster Mushroom Sandwich crispy battered oyster mushroom, house made sauerkraut & pickles, smoked provolone cheese, vegan spicy aioli, rye bread 9
Good Choice Sides
Build Your Own Good Choice Plate from these sides, priced per item
- Tempeh Piccata braised tempeh wedges in onion-mirin-lemon sauce • 9
- Black Bean Patty stack on polenta, with guacamole, salsa • 8
- Falafel (5 pcs) tahini sauce • 9
- Mac n Cheese our cashew ricotta, vegan mozzarella, gluten free elbow macaroni • 9
- Buffalo Cauliflower tempura cauliflower tossed in buffalo hot sauce • 9.50
- “Crab” Fritter Nori Roll chickpea fritter, sticky rice, avocado, carrot rolled in nori, sesame sauce • 10
- Brown Basmati Rice • 5
- Quinoa & Millet Seed Combo • 5
- Pad Thai noodle (rice noodles) your choice of sesame or almond sauce • 7
- Day by Day Veg see Today’s Specials
KIDS • 6.50
- Apples with Almond Butter
- Almond Butter & Jelly Sandwich
- Seasonal Vegetables and Elbow Pasta
- Rice & Beans
- Confetti Rice seasonal vegetables & brown rice with sesame sauce
- Raw Fresh Vegetable Sticks with hummus
FRESH JUICE • 6.50
- Sweet Beet beet, apple, carrot, lemon
- Red Rocks beet, kale, celery, carrot, lemon
- Radical Roots beet, carrot, daikon radish, ginger
- Goddess kale, fennel, celery, cilantro, garlic
- Phenomenal Fennel fennel, celery, apple, lemon, parsley, ginger
- Apple Maple apple, lemon, cinnamon, maple syrup
- Mellow apple, carrot, lemon
- Make Your Own choose 4 options: beet, carrot, lemon, kale, celery, parsley, cilantro, fennel, turmeric, paprika, mint, apple, garlic, radish, ginger
- Check today’s specials for seasonal juices & smoothies
SMOOTHIE • 7.50
- You Won’t Taste the Kale kale, pineapple, apple
- If You Like Piña Colada with a Kick pineapple, coconut milk, fresh turmeric, fresh ginger, maple syrup
- Almond almond milk, almond butter, dates, vanilla
- Chocolate Almond almond butter, almond milk, cacoa, dates, cinnamon
SMOOTHIE PLUS • 8.50
- Carrot Cake almond milk, carrot juice, vanilla, maple syrup, fresh ginger, maca powder, hemp seed, dates, cinnamon
- Apple Oatmeal almond milk, soaked oats, apple, cinnamon, dates, almond butter
- Mint Chocolate avocado, coconut milk, vanilla, mint, cacoa, dates
- Açai Berry açaí, blueberry, almond milk, maple syrup
- Açai Matcha açaí, almond milk, kale, dates, almond butter, matcha, hemp seed
MILK • 6
- Fresh Almond almond, water, vanilla, sea salt
- Turmeric Almond Milk turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, maple syrup; hot or cold
COFFEE/TEA etc. • 3.75
- Coffee Labs Coffee cold brew or hot
- Miso in a Cup
- Herbal Teas, Caffeinated Teas, Special Blend Teas iced or hot
- Hot Cacao coconut milk, maple syrup
Almond, coconut and oat milk available; Oat & Almond milk made fresh in-house.
We offer sweets, baked and raw desserts, & snacks that change daily.
Made to order baked and raw sweets available with advance notice.
Gluten-free bread loaves available for purchase as supplies last.
Be sure to see our daily specials.
- No wheat flour used on premise.
- Only soy product is the tempeh. We use chickpea miso & coconut aminos in lieu of soy equivalents.
- Whole sweeteners such as maple syrup, brown rice syrup, and dates. Minimal evaporated cane juice used in some baked goods.
- Organic palm oil & organic confectioners sugar used in some frosting/icings.
- We use nut butters, and whole tree nuts. Peanuts not on premise. Almond butter processed in a plant where peanuts and other tree nuts are present.
- As a plant based vegan café, there are no eggs, dairy, or animals products on premise.
Food Allergies, Dietary Concerns & Restrictions We specialize in catering to customer satisfaction and understand food avoidances and can offer substitutions and suggestions. Talk to us via email, online ordering, on the phone or in person when ordering if you have any concerns or requests.